Bring your children for a Spooktacular night of Halloween fun and entertainment tonight hosted by the 6th graders and their parents so you can go and have some goullish fun of your own! This is a way for the 6th graders to earn their way to camp this spring. Each child is $15 at the door. The 6th graders will also be accepting any pop can donations you could spare!
Monday – Gr. 6 College Week Coin Drive, PTC Meeting 2:15-3:15 pm, Jet’s Pizza Night (bring this flyer)
Tuesday – Gr. 6 College Week Coin Drive, Parent/Teacher Conferences 4-7 pm
Wednesday – Gr. 6 College Week Coin Drive
Thursday – Gr. 6 College Week Coin Drive
Friday – Gr. 6 College Week Coin Drive, Spirit/Popcorn Day, Gr. 6 Babysitting Night 6-9 pm
October Lunch Menu
Pumpkin Patch Contest
Cummings Events Calendar
- Gr. 6 Camp Fundraiser / College Week Coin Drive - Our sixth graders are having college week this week to help earn money for camp. There is a coin drive all next week and the goal is to see who’s bucket gets the most, MSU or U of M. At the end of the week, the bucket with the most coins will get their team fight song played over the intercom!
- Pumpkin Patch Contest - See link above for contest rules and entry form.
- Frandale Sub Shop Fundraising Sale – Orders and money due Monday, October 27th. Please make checks payable to Cummings PTC. If you have any questions, contact Nicole Elzinga at firstname.lastname@example.org. All orders must be picked up on Tuesday, November 18th between 3:30-6 p.m. in the Cummings Gym. More Info
- Library Helpers Needed – In order to keep the library running smoothly and the books ready for check-out, Mrs. Burdick could use volunteers shelving books. Volunteers can choose any time they want to come in on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday between 8:30am and 3:30pm. It can be as little as 30 minutes to as much time as you want. Please contact our librarian Mrs. Burdick at email@example.com for more information and to volunteer.
- Volunteer Opportunities –
- Pumpkin Patch~3 volunteers. Please email Tina Robinson if you are interested in helping at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Father Daughter Dance~8-10 volunteers. Please email Jen Timmer if you are interested in helping at email@example.com.
- Lip Sync~3-6 volunteers. Please email Tina Robinson if you are interested in helping at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SunnyD Book Spree – SunnyD is proud to support children, teachers and parents across the country with The SunnyD Book Spree. It’s a program that helps bring $120 worth of books into the classroom in exchange for SunnyD labels. Here’s how it works. Parents collect labels and send them to school with their kids. Teachers then send the labels into SunnyD to get free books. 20 labels earn each class 20 free books. Limit of 20 free books per classroom. Book Spree ends on 11/30/2014. Click on the link for further information. SunnyD Book Spree
- Labels for Education – Labels for Education is giving away $1,000 to 1000 schools in their $1 Million Giveaway! Help Cummings Elementary win $1,000! Follow the link below and enter your email address to enter. Please pass this along to your family and friends to support our school. You may enter multiple times per day; however, each entrant may only enter with one email address during the Sweepstakes Period. http://sweeps.labelsforeducation.com
Bring your children for a Spooktacular night of Halloween fun and entertainment hosted by the 6th graders and their parents so you can go and have some goullish fun of your own! This is a way for the 6th graders to earn their way to camp this spring.
- Each child is $10 for early sign up and $15 at the door.
- Pizza and drinks will be provided.
- Minimum age is 3 years and potty trained.
Please fill out the lower portion of the form linked below and return it to the office by October 22nd.
The 6th graders will also be accepting any pop candonations you could spare!