In order to keep the library running smoothly and the books ready for check-out, Mrs. Burdick could use volunteers shelving books. Volunteers can choose any time they want to come in on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday between 8:30am and 3:30pm. It can be as little as 30 minutes to as much time as you want. Please contact our librarian Mrs. Burdick at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to volunteer.
We are looking of volunteers for the book fair this year! We could use at least 1 person to help each day while the students shop and a few people to help during the Ice Cream Social. Looking for volunteers to work the following shifts:
Monday – Thursday: 8:30am – 11:30am and 1:00pm – 3:30pm
Thursday: 5pm – 8pm
If these shifts don’t work for you or you can only work part of the time please let us know, we are flexible! Please contact our librarian Mrs. Burdick at email@example.com to schedule your shift!
Thanks for your help!
Would you like to know what our PTC fundraisers pay for? Take a look at the budget to see how the money we raise benefits your kid(s), teachers, staff and parents. For example each grade gets $1700 towards field trips this year. This information is always available under the Page – Cummings PTC Budget/Meeting Minutes.
Monday – 5:30pm Family Picnic, 6:30pm PTC/31A Meeting
Tuesday – 6pm Gr. 6 Band Parent Meeting
Wednesday – No Events
Thursday – No Events
Friday – Goodies Factory Sale Ends
- The Goodies Factory Fall Fundraiser – Our Goodies Sale ends this Friday, September 19th! Students should keep selling items!
- As they sell and bring in their coupons, they will receive landyards and glow rings. Each day a glow ring color will be announced and students having those colors will earn another special prize!
- We earn a Black Light Party if we sell over $8,000 in products! Just like last year, sell 5 items and you will receive a pass to our Black Light Party that consists of a DJ and DJ Lighting. Sell 10 items and you will receive a party pass and a black light accessory! Date TBD.
- Delivery date of October 9th.
- Cummings PTC Volunteer Booklet – Please print out the slips you would like to turn in. There are many opportunities to volunteer in school and in the classroom. Please keep in mind that not all volunteer opportunities are listed in this booklet, there will be many opportunities through out the year. We are currently looking for a Chairperson for Conference Food. If you are interested please email Jen Timmer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here for booklet.
- SunnyD Book Spree – SunnyD is proud to support children, teachers and parents across the country with The SunnyD Book Spree. It’s a program that helps bring $120 worth of books into the classroom in exchange for SunnyD labels. Here’s how it works. Parents collect labels and send them to school with their kids. Teachers then send the labels into SunnyD to get free books. 20 labels earn each class 20 free books. Limit of 20 free books per classroom. Book Spree ends on 11/30/2014. Click on the link for further information. SunnyD Book Spree
- Labels for Education – Labels for Education is giving away $1,000 to 1000 schools in their $1 Million Giveaway! Help Cummings Elementary win $1,000! Follow the link below and enter your email address to enter. Please pass this along to your family and friends to support our school. You may enter multiple times per day; however, each entrant may only enter with one email address during the Sweepstakes Period. http://sweeps.labelsforeducation.com